We save bees!
Identify your bee
It is important to take care in the removal of bees as the honeycomb is protected and a human food source and any contamination by pesticides or insecticides can have severe consequences.
There are hundreds of different bees but we have identified some of the common ones found in the UK. Help us to help you by identifying your bee here.
What makes Beegone® unique?
Live honey bee removal
MEWPS licence for specialised equipment for hard to reach areas
Bee proofing included after removal and relocation
3-15 year guarantee!
Qualified for minor work on listed buildings
DBS enhanced checked.
Non-Lethal Bee Removal
Moving swarms on bushes and trees is a pretty common activity during swarming season in summer months for beekeepers both experienced and inexperienced, and for enthusiasts like us. When the swarm colonises a cavity in a structure and they need to be removed for safety. For nuisance, structural damage or work prevention reasons, removal of these highly beneficial insects is not an easy job - even for experienced beekeepers, let alone the inexperienced and uninsured to attempt.
It’s not just the honeybees that can be a great risk when removing them - it’s also the building fabric that can be dangerous. For example, asbestos, wiring cables, not to mention working at heights are some of the obvious risks involved with this.
Here at Beegone® we carry out a full site survey and risk assessment before anything is done. We then document everything and then send you a proposal for work to be done. Once we have removed the honeybees we then proof the structure to prevent other honeybees getting back in. Guaranteed.
Benefits of Non-Lethal Removal:
- Saving honeybees and helping our environment
- Preventing illegal insecticide contamination
- Safe bee extraction on your site, you’ll know you’re in good hands
- Wherever they are we can reach them and get them out, even if you’ve been told they cannot be moved!
- Here at Beegone® we guarantee that no further swarms will enter the space and re-colonise. Guaranteed
- Insured with Hiscox insurance, employers liability, public, products and professional indemnity
We will listen/reply to your specific problem and provide free advise over the phone.
We carry out an on-site consultation to provide a report and quote. We do this to remove risks to, you, our team, other people and the building. Possible site risks – asbestos, wiring cables, working at height. We may carry out a Drone Survey of the chimney(s) if required. Never attempt to remove bees yourself. Here are some possible risks.
Your detailed report includes:
- Correct leading expert advice on removal and prevention.
- Access needs for your property.
- A proper fixed and detailed quotation with supporting images.
We carry out the work effectively, safely and rapidly!
We bee proof the area and guarantee no other bees return after extraction.