UK Honeybees are being illegally treated!
We strongly recommend that you think carefully about agreeing to anyone offering you treatment or control with insecticide for bees in a chimney, as this will contaminate other local bees and insecticide could get into the human food chain.
You can get fined up to £25,000 for using insecticides on bees.
• Food and Environment Protection Act 1985
• Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 and 1987 as amended
• Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
• Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 as amended
• Biocidal Product Regulations 2001 as amended